Monday 7 February 2011

So Far So Good

Its been almost a year since I started my online business selling fabulous hair and beauty products. Its not been easy but I find that it gets easier as days go by. Traffic to my website has improved, thanks to Google Adwords. Not cheap but it works. So, I am glad that my fabulous products are getting noticed. I have had  few enquiries and made some sales. Great stuff.

My shop on Amazon Uk is doing so well and we do have great feedbcks from happy buyers. Its so rewarding and exciting knowing that all the hard work is slowly but surely paying off.  Sadly, I have had to close my Ebay shop because, I think, its a place best suited for second  hand products.  We do however sell brand new fabulous products. Customers were a bit difficult to deal with. Not enough support for sellers, I think.

We have also started accepting all major credit and debit cards through Sage Pay on our website. We still have Pay pall. Our fab customers now have the choice.

Really excited about our new look website and our fabulous products. Check it out at http://www.fab4hairnbeauty.com/. Fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment